Seeking a Fulfilling and Rewarding Job?
The Life Fulfilling Community® at Oak Hammock is Now Recruiting
If you are seeking a position where your opinion is valued, your work is meaningful and leaders involve team members in decisions that affect them, you owe it to yourself to check out the dynamic team at
Oak Hammock at the University of Florida.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)- FT
Looking for a dynamic, positive, forward-thinking individual to serve as the ADON in our top-rated Skilled Nursing Facility. Assists the Director of Nursing (DON) in providing, planning, coordinatingand managing nursing careand services for members; as well as providing education to members, families and staff in the Skilled Nursing Facility. Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing in the State of Florida. Three years of progressive clinical experience in Geriatric Nursing, including management experience in long term care preferred.
MSD Coordinator - FT
Want to be part of a dynamic, professional, and dedicated Health Care Team? We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, detail-oriented, has outstanding interpersonal skills, and is interested in joining our team at one of the best nursing homes in the country. The MDS Coordinator directs the Resident Assessment Instrument and Care Planning process in our Skilled Nursing facility. Also assists the Director of Nursing in directing health-related services, as it relates to the MDS/Care Plan functions. Valid FL RNor LPN license and 2 years of clinical experience (1 year in long-term care) required; prior MDS experience preferred but not required as we will provide training to the right candidate.
Restaurant Manager - FT
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for table service within the Independent Living Dining Rooms. The ideal candidate will possess strong "front of the house" operations knowledge with specialized training/experience in the following areas: bartending, catering/special events (set-up and operation), fine dining and casual service. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for staffing, training/development, scheduling, evaluating/disciplining, supervision, etc. of all dining room personnel. Must be able to problem solve, handle any complaints and find solutions. Additionally, Restaurant Manager ensures highest standards of customer service are being met by the wait staff.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5 + years "front of the house" experience; 3+ years supervisory experience required
• Formalized hospitality education and/or training preferred. Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) preferred
• Extensive food and beverage knowledge
• Must have strong time-management and organizational skills
• Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, problem solving and performance management.
• Ability to display a positive demeanor and energy in a demanding, hectic environment. Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Computer knowledge (required): Microsoft Word and Excel; databases and/or POS
• Must possess strong professional communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with members, guests, visitors, families, managers and peers. Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
Seeking experienced Housekeeper to join our team. Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, the Housekeeper is primarily responsible for the daily cleanliness and sanitation of all assigned common areas, hallways, member units, rest rooms, dining rooms, offices and furniture in accordance with federal, state, and local standards and guidelines.
Compensation is based on years of experience and we offer a competitive benefits package.
Oak Hammock is a drug free workplace/EOE!
All applicants must be able to successfully pass a level II background screening.
Call our job line at 548-1180 for all the latest Oak Hammock opportunities.
Click here for a printable application.